Monday, November 9, 2009

"Top of the Dome VI" Opening Reception

Man One and I w/ "The Mad Scientist"


Last night was such a success. I had an amazing time. The " Top of the Dome VI" Opening Reception was everything and more that I expected. Thank you to everyone that came to support Alonys Art. We were deep and the IE was def. in the house. It really meant a lot. I thank you all a million times for your support. "The Mad Scientist" was received well and I was honored to show this piece amongst sooooo many amazing artists.

I just opened a Flickr account, so please feel free to check out the pics from the opening. More to definitely come, along with video footage from the show. Man One was gracious enough to say a few words for our cameras. Definitely a highlight to my night.

Remember the show runs until November 29th, and even if I wasn't in the show I would tell you its A MUST SEE! Celebrate great art and Dia De Los Muertos all Month long with myself and Crewest Gallery.

Enjoy.

Alonys kisses.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/artgrl77/

Here's another batch of pics courtesy of my friend Andrew.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2021394&id=1551447307&ref=mf




No comments:

Post a Comment