Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Obsessed with Nylon Magazine

I've missed blogging.....

It's been a long time since I have added anything to the blog. My apologies.

I have been exploring new avenues including singing and songwriting for a new project that I will tell you more about very soon. I am very excited.

The summer has been a busy one with shows and events, and as we enter into the Fall season (one of my favorites) I become even more fashion obsessed.

One of my favorite sources for fashion news is Nylon Magazine.

If you love cutting edge fashion, art, and music news check out the Radar section of http://www.nylonmag.com/ .


This was featured today and I love the creativity of this video. Enjoy.



Thank you for checking out the spill.

Much love and Alonys kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment