Friday, June 25, 2010

CeeHaz The Barber Gives Alonys New Look






Over the weekend good friend and celebrity barber Ceehaz The Barber came into town

to shoot a video with Revolutioneyez Media photographer Adrian Ojerio.

With an element of arts theme this video features myself, Talkbox Artist Fingadelic, Streetlight Music artist Sage Baby,
and many more...

While waiting for my shot, I decided to have Ceehaz transform me and create a design
in my canvas of hair.

I was a little apprehensive...taking all day to decide. With the strong support and excitement of my
husband swaying me more into yes, by the time it was my time to shoot I had decided....

Fck Yeah! Let's do it!!! It's only hair and I'm for living in the moment.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and comments on my decision. I am very happy that I did.

Here is a little footage taken when I got my head shaved and designed.

Its a little abstract, but would you expect anything else from an abstract artist?

No...

Enjoy the video and thank you again to CeeHaz The Barber for my new look... alonys kisses.

See More CeeHaz The Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment