Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coming Soon to The Mad Colour Gallery

What's up everyone. Things have been quite busy in Lab77 . The past few weeks I have been expanding the Mad Colour by Alonys Head Piece Collection with many custom orders.

Here is a slideshow of some of the Custom Head Pieces I have completed for producers, radio personalities, and artists this past week. I was honored to also complete a custom piece for a birthday gift (Priscilla).



Along with the custom pieces I am continuously creating NEW 1 of a kind designs for the collection. Here is a sneak peek before they are officially added to the gallery.



I love creating this collection. Each Head Piece is truly an original work of my art that I get share in a unique way.

Please check back often. I will be adding more designs, including more 3D head pieces, and adding a gallery showcasing collectors rockin' their custom head pieces.

Remember to Live Life in Colour... Mad Colour.


Much love and Alonys kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment